- is rich in Vitamin K, which builds strong bones and helps to prevent heart disease.
- has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and have been shown to fight harmful bacteria, yeast, mold, viruses and inhibit their growth.
- has cancer fighting phytochemicals.
- is antiinflammatory.
- is contains powerful antioxidants that fight free radical damage. Bonus: These same antioxidants fight the effects of aging as well!
- produces detoxifying enzymes that help support liver function and detox the body.
Ciao ciao! Basil is a very prominent ingredient in Italian cuisine and in addition to adding some rich flavor to your dish, it has many health benefits as well! Our beloved basil…