Shrimp scampi is a crowd pleaser, and even better, it's pretty easy to prepare! In today's post, we're sharing a great recipe for this dish that's also a lighter dinner option for yourself and the family. This recipe will make about 4 servings. Let's get cooking!
What you'll need:
- 1 lb. jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 lb. pasta of your choice (we love spaghetti or linguini)
- 4 tbsp. Capa di Roma extra virgin olive oil
- juice of one medium lemon
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
Now this is only a 2 step recipe!!
Boil a pot of water for your pasta and throw it in while you cook your shrimp. In a medium skillet, heat your oil over medium heat and add all ingredients except the cheese. Sautee all ingredients, stirring often, until the shrimp are pink.
Combine with your pasta, drizzle a little more olive oil if desired, and sprinkle with cheese. Buon appetito!